What Is The Price Of A Private Jet?
Private jet passengers have the freedom to fly around the world at their whim, jetting off for a Caribbean getaway, city-hopping across the United States, or flying their boardroom to a last-minute business meeting. Without commercial flight schedules and crowded airports to contend with, flying becomes fun, efficient and hassle-free. But how much does a private jet cost?
7 of the Most Luxurious Private Jets in the World are:
· Boeing BBJ 777-8. The recently launched Boeing BBJ 777X can fly more than halfway around the world without stopping, farther than any business jet ever built.
· Airbus ACJ319Neo.
· Bombardier Global 7000.
· Gulfstream G650ER.
· Embraer Lineage 1000E.
· Gulfstream G500.
As a few examples, a brand-new Cessna Citation M2 (a light jet that seats seven) costs about $4.5 million at base price; the Learjet 75 (a popular mid-size jet that seats nine) costs about $13.5 million; and the ultra-luxurious Gulfstream G650 (a heavy jet that seats up to 10) has a base price of $64.5 million.
And these are the six most expensive aircrafts in the world right now.
· Air Force One: $3.9 Billion.
· B-2 Spirit Bomber: $2.1 Billion.
· Airbus A380: $445 Million.
· Boeing 747-8: $368 Million.
· F-22 Raptor: $150 Million.
· Gulfstream 650er: $71.5 Million.
The Airbus 380 is the world's biggest private jet and the most expensive. Its price tag is around $500 million. The jet is fit for a prince. In fact, its owner is the Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud.